Re: BPQAPRS Map

  • hurdele
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 31, 2012
      Both are missing. Thought I figured it out but was wrong.

      Here is my config:
      ;------------------------ APRS Port --------------------------------
      APRSDIGI
      APRSCall W0UAW-7
      APRSPath 2=APRS,WIDE2-1
      Beaconinterval=20
      StatusMsg=BPQ32 UAWBBS:W0UAW-7 Node-BBS-RMS Aurora, CO
      Symbol=B
      Symset=/
      ;39.718832 -104.843727 Aurora
      LAT=3944.14N ; Must be in Standard APRS Format
      LON=10443.14W ; Must be in Standard APRS Format
      ISHost=noam.aprs2.net ; APRS-IS Host Name
      ISPort=14580 ; Normal Port fo a Filtered Feed
      ISPasscode=15746 ; Required to make this work
      ISFilter=f/W0UAW-7/100 ; Radius in KM from location
      *** ; Denotes end of APRS Port Parameters
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
        Do you have a filter set in BPQAPRS basic setup? I cant remenber exactly when it changed, but now the filter set in BPQAPRS overrides what is set in BPQ32.cfg when BPQAPRS is running.

        John

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
          Its the default filter. I have not changed anything there.

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
            Where did you get the passcode? According to my code generator the passcode for W0UAW is 9875

            John

            Its the default filter. I have not changed anything there.

            > Do you have a filter set in
            BPQAPRS basic setup? I cant remenber exactly
            > when it changed, but now
            the filter set in BPQAPRS overrides what is set in
            > BPQ32.cfg when
            BPQAPRS is running.

            [BPQ32] Re: BPQAPRS Map

            > Both are
            missing. Thought I figured it out but was wrong.

            > Here is my
            config:
            --------------------------------
            > APRSDIGI
            > APRSCall
            W0UAW-7
            > APRSPath 2=APRS,WIDE2-1
            > Beaconinterval=20

            StatusMsg=BPQ32 UAWBBS:W0UAW-7 Node-BBS-RMS Aurora, CO
            > Symbol=B

            Symset=/

            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
              ISFilter=f/W0UAW-7/100 ; Radius in KM from location
              Needs to removed from the APRSCFG used only in the Basic
              Setup, and the correct Pass code as John mentioned

              Mike-N9PMO

              Both are missing. Thought I figured it out but was wrong.

              Here is my config:
              ;------------------------ APRS Port --------------------------------
              APRSDIGI
              APRSCall W0UAW-7
              APRSPath 2=APRS,WIDE2-1
              Beaconinterval=20
              StatusMsg=BPQ32 UAWBBS:W0UAW-7 Node-BBS-RMS Aurora, CO
              Symbol=B
              Symset=/
              ;39.718832 -104.843727 Aurora
              LAT=3944.14N ; Must be in Standard APRS Format
              LON=10443.14W ; Must be in Standard APRS Format
              ISHost=noam.aprs2.net ; APRS-IS Host Name
              ISPort=14580 ; Normal Port fo a Filtered Feed
              ISPasscode=15746 ; Required to make this work
              ISFilter=f/W0UAW-7/100 ; Radius in KM from location
              *** ; Denotes end of APRS Port Parameters

              -----
              No virus found in this message.
            • hurdele
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
                That was the ticket! Up and running - thank you very much for your assistance.

                > Where did you get the passcode? According to my code generator the passcode
                > for W0UAW is 9875

              • wu3v
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 16, 2014
                  John the bpqaprs zip file seems to be corrupt it will not unzip.
                  I tried unzip and looking at it in mc

                  Jim WU3V