I hate to bore everybody, but...

  • Charles Brabham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      I downloaded and installed BPQ32 on my Win98se 400MHz Celeron with five Com
      ports - and everything worked just fine, first time around.

      Then I downloaded and installed WinFBB, again with no problems. It all
      worked right off the bat.

      I'm really happy, and have no questions or other comments. It's been running
      for over a week now with no problems.

      Here's screen-shot that unfortunately does not show BPQ32:

      http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/arwatch/N5PVL/?action=view¤t=newsetup-1.jpg

      Thanks everybody!

      73,
      Charles Brabham, N5PVL