Re: [BPQ32] YAPP in bpq32MailChat?

  • Bill Vodall
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2012
      On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM, D R Mynatt <dave@...> wrote:

      > If I understand the comment correctly, that would really be nice;
      > 'push-type' update notice and update by download like the UI-View system.
      >
      > Dave
      > KA0SWT

      Hi Dave,

      Was that the "WinPack" program for connected mode packet that had that
      functionality? If so, do you know if it was "one-to-many" with
      capability of the clients requesting fills on missed packets?

      Thanks!
      Bill, WA7NWP
    • D R Mynatt
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31, 2012
        Yes, I believe that was it. Also other push-type modules where users can
        select the appropriate application. Version numbers are identified so
        everyone knows the latest and what their own version is.

        Dave
        KA0SWT