Spider DX Cluster + FBB + BPQ

  • g3ldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi.

      I am trying to have access to my Cluster Node using BPQ on the same
      machine as FBB, also accessed via BPQ. I have tried all sorts of
      configurations, using SPIDERtoBPQ and also using the AGW route. Using
      the SPIDERtoBPQ I can invoke BPQ but it comes up with a bind(sock)
      error and I cannot even configure it!

      Access to the Cluster node, GB7RDX-1, via Internet is no problem.
      FBB has no problem either.

      Any help would be much appreciated.

      73 de Roger, G3LDI