New to BPQ

  • junk box
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23 1:36 PM

      Hello All,

      It has been suggested that BPQ may be part of the solution I am looking for.

      I have been unable to find any Linux software that supports the PK232 for Pactor. My Linux machine runs LinFBB and TNOS, but neither support the PK232 for Pactor. So I setup a Windows XP machine to run WinLink 3.0.

      I'm now looking for a way to forward message traffic from the WinLink machine to either TNOS or FBB on the Linux machine. A friend suggested that I might be able to use BPQ and a null modem cable to accomplish this.

      Is this the proper application of BPQ?
      What additional information do I need to provide?

      Paul Delaney
      AE6JN