Users

  • TDxBPQ@tonev.org.uk
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2007
      I run a node in North London (ENF1). Is there any way I can build up or
      find out a list of users who actually log on to the node?

      73

      Tony
      G4CJC
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2007
        Hi Misco,

        It is possible to run bpq32.exe as a service using Microsoft's srvany utility, but I have not done any significant testing with this. It would probably be better to get your partners to use UDP rather than raw IP, if that is possible.

        Regards,