Re:New file uploaded to BPQ32

  • Tony Hunt
    Message 1 of 54 , Oct 7, 2007
      Now Ive been sitting on this one a while to see if anybody else comments..
      What on
      earth is this all about ??

      > >File : /AGWtoBPQ.zip
      > >Uploaded by : n9pmo <m.melnik@...>
      > >Description : AGWtoBPQ.EXE Version 1.0.6.1, Must replace Version 1.0.5.1
      > packaged with >BPQ32U_Feb2007

      This zip file contains actually 2 exe files .. No explanations either .. I
      see the new version has a built in Icon and a curious config setup that
      defaults everything to zero .. I have not made it work as yet and its a
      good
      thing I kept the old exe file to one side ..

      How do we setup the config for this ??
      TCP Port I guess is 8000 normally
      Listening sessions I set to 2 because zero is probably no good
      application mask ?? Ive no idea !!
      should we loop the TX and RX frames ?? No idea ..

      Some sort of expalnation or default config would be good ..
      I Unzipped 1 of the files from the Zip file provided to Programefiles/Bpq32
      which replaces the existing file .. Both of the files in the Zip package
      appear identical..

      Things are not clear to me with this one..
      Maybee I am too many versions behind with BPQ32 ??

      Tony Hunt VK5AH
    • BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 18 3:27 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BPQ32
        group.

        File : /ARDOP/bpqcfg_ardop_port.txt
        Uploaded by : skipper_to <skipper_to@...>
        Description : Example of the BPQ Ardop Port

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        skipper_to <skipper_to@...>