RE: [BPQ32] NOTE: Winlink Reporting Change....

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3 10:17 AM

      Hi Ken,

      Where is that Winlink Report generated ??? I am a RMS Packet Station using RMS Packet under BPQ32 control..

      BillK7MT

    • Bill Erhardt
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 11:08 AM

        Got it Ken,

        I found it in the RMS Packet Setup. I had 24/7 and changed it to 00-23. Will check on the winlink page to see if it is working..

        Bill K7MT

      • Rick Nicholson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3 2:25 PM
          All changed here ..Thanks for the heads up!

          Rick