RE: [BPQ32] NOTE: Winlink Reporting Change....

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
      Thanks Ken

      All changed here.

      Mike-N9PMO

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Ken Jacobs
      Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:52 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] NOTE: Winlink Reporting Change....

      Hello all BPQ32 Sysops....

      I just discovered this morning that Winlink has changed their channel
      status pages for Packet and HF Channels. Their new reporting no longer
      excepts the time settings some sysops are running.....for example:

      WL2KREPORT www.winlink.org, 8778, G8BPQ, IO68VL, 24/7 BPQ, 144800000,
      1200, 10, 20, 5, 0

      The time band must be in this format.....just like the HF channels.

      WL2KREPORT www.winlink.org, 8778, G8BPQ, IO68VL, 00-23, 144800000, 1200,
      10, 20, 5, 0

      If you use any other format than the 00-23, winlink reports an INVALID
      in the Hours column. Please make the change, if needed. Thanks
      everyone....

      Ken

      -----
      No virus found in this message.
      03/03/12
    • Bill Erhardt
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012

        Hi Ken,

        Where is that Winlink Report generated ??? I am a RMS Packet Station using RMS Packet under BPQ32 control..

        BillK7MT

      • Bill Erhardt
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012

          Got it Ken,

          I found it in the RMS Packet Setup. I had 24/7 and changed it to 00-23. Will check on the winlink page to see if it is working..

          Bill K7MT

        • Rick Nicholson
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
            All changed here ..Thanks for the heads up!

            Rick