NOTE: Winlink Reporting Change....

  • Ken Jacobs
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
      Hello all BPQ32 Sysops....

      I just discovered this morning that Winlink has changed their channel status pages for Packet and HF Channels. Their new reporting no longer excepts the time settings some sysops are running.....for example:

      WL2KREPORT www.winlink.org, 8778, G8BPQ, IO68VL, 24/7 BPQ, 144800000, 1200, 10, 20, 5, 0

      The time band must be in this format.....just like the HF channels.

      WL2KREPORT www.winlink.org, 8778, G8BPQ, IO68VL, 00-23, 144800000, 1200, 10, 20, 5, 0

      If you use any other format than the 00-23, winlink reports an INVALID in the Hours column. Please make the change, if needed. Thanks everyone....

      Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
        Thanks Ken

        All changed here.

        Mike-N9PMO

        I just discovered this morning that Winlink has changed their channel
        status pages for Packet and HF Channels. Their new reporting no longer
        excepts the time settings some sysops are running.....for example:

        WL2KREPORT www.winlink.org, 8778, G8BPQ, IO68VL, 24/7 BPQ, 144800000,
        1200, 10, 20, 5, 0

        The time band must be in this format.....just like the HF channels.

        WL2KREPORT www.winlink.org, 8778, G8BPQ, IO68VL, 00-23, 144800000, 1200,
        10, 20, 5, 0

        If you use any other format than the 00-23, winlink reports an INVALID
        in the Hours column. Please make the change, if needed. Thanks
        everyone....

        Ken

        -----
        No virus found in this message.
        03/03/12
      • Bill Erhardt
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012

          Hi Ken,

          Where is that Winlink Report generated ??? I am a RMS Packet Station using RMS Packet under BPQ32 control..

          BillK7MT

        • Bill Erhardt
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012

            Got it Ken,

            I found it in the RMS Packet Setup. I had 24/7 and changed it to 00-23. Will check on the winlink page to see if it is working..

            Bill K7MT

          • Rick Nicholson
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
              All changed here ..Thanks for the heads up!

              Rick