RE: [BPQ32] Chat Busy from LVCHAT

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
      Bill

      Two things can cause this, one if your KNOWNODES/MANODES are equal or
      higher,
      using BPQ Terminal, type s scroll back up the window and compare the
      two, Knownodes
      must always be lower, you may need to increase MAXNODES= in the global
      section of
      bpq32.cfg before the ports section.

      Second if all of your Steams are used up, for this you open the BPQ32
      folder and run the BPQStatus.exe
      Looking at the streams if all have a * 64 Max you will need to cut back
      on some streams.

      Mike-N9PMO