RE: [BPQ32] Readdress @BBS?

    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 1, 2012
      Dave

      It has been a while since I used MSYS, last was to experiment with MSYS
      and BPQ32 on one machine
      let me look into MSYS files, will get back to you.

      Mike-N9PMO
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 1, 2012
        I have been looking and can't find
        Where can I get a list of what the <rr c p r4> stuff stands for??
        hoping to learn   Buster kg9nd

        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 2, 2012

          Buster,

          The formal ax.25 Version 2.0 spec is at http://www.tapr.org/pub_ax25.html

          It is fairly heavy reading, but explains everything.