RE: [BPQ32] Backing up BPQ

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2012

      Mark,

      From the BPQ32 console, run Actions/Save Registry Configuration. That will back up all the registry configuration for all BPQ32 applications to a file BPQ32.reg in your BPQ Directory.

      Save the whole BPQ32 directory tree.

      To restore, restore the saved directory tree, then restore the registry from the bpq32.reg file.

      You can use the same process when moving to a new machine, but there can be problems if the old and new machines are not running the same OS version (ie moving from XP to Vista/WIN 7). In this case you need to edit the BPQ32.reg file, as in XP and below the config is in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, in Vista and above it is in HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

      There isn’t, and is unlikely to be, a Linux port of BPQ32 .