RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32 Quality levels issue with host callsign.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26 1:02 AM

      Seth,

      BBSQUAL should be set to zero – this won’t stop connects, but should prevent you including the call in your NODES bropadcast.

      BBS should also be set to 1 if you have any applications defined. The parameter is now a bit misleading, and should really be renamed or removed, but there are quite a few historical anomalies like this. In the next version, I’ll set BBS=1 if there are any applications defined.

      If you didn’t have a BBSQUAL defined, then I really don’t understand how you can be sending KF4LLF in your NODES broadcast. Could you send me your bpq32.cfg, and I’ll run it here and see if I can find out what is going on.