Weather Watcher to add local internet weather Conditions to FBB Beacons

  • MIchael Melnik Sr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2007
      Hello Group

      I have added Instructions how to setup Weather Watcher to add local
      Internet Weather and Alerts to FBB Beacons in the Files section
      under the WinFBB 7.01 setup section, I have several stations running
      the program with no failures, Please read the Weather Watch Beacon
      setup up text carefully.

      If you have any problems feel free to contact me.

      Mike Melnik
      N9PMO