RE: What is DX NEt WAS:RE: [BPQ32] Re: 2 PC's BBS to Cluster via AXIP

  • David Calder
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 10, 2007
      I run a AR Cluster node and a CC Cluster node both. The CC is in alpha testing
      but it works awesome and fast compared to some.

      dxc.n4zkf.com  is a telnet to my AR node and
      dxc.n4zkf.com port 7373 is telnet to my CC node.
      bbs.n4zkf.com is the telnet to my FBB bbs.

      You can also obtain the CC software from VE7CC (Lee) at

      The user software is at

      Commands are at

      Now, I just need to get it to talk to my BPQ.

      73 Dave
      n4zkf

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 16, 2007
        Hi Dave.

        I was wondering if you had had any luck at all ?

        I have now managed to get the two nodes to talk to each other,
        with even more fiddling of the AXIPCFG file.
        However, I still get the same message come up when I try to connect
        to the Cluster. "ALL DX ports busy, pleae try later". That is
        beginning to frustrate me now! I cannot see what else to do.

        Let me know if you have any success!

        73 de Roger, G3LDI

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "g3ldi" <g3ldi@...> wrote:

        > Hi Dave.
        >
        > I think I need three heads!! This is really confusing me. It would
        > be better if I understood AXIP I think Dave.
        > Anyway, I am sending you my AXIPCFG file and as you see, I have
        > tried lots of things in there! If you can add any suggestions, I am
        > listening! I was not running AGWtoBPQ, forgot to invoke that, but
        > although that is now running, still no luck here. If I have any, I
        > will let you know.
        >
        > 73 de Roger, G3LDI
        >

        > ; Config file for BPQAXIP N5IN BPQ32 Node
        > MHEARD ;Opens AXIP MHEARD window
        > UDP 10093 ;Listens for UDP packets on this port
        > number
        > MAP N5IN-3 DXSPOTS.COM UDP 10093
        > MAP NODES DXSPOTS.COM UDP 10093
        > MAP VE3KPG-2 VE3EMA.MINE.NU UDP 10093
        > MAP NODES VE3EMA.MINE.NU UDP 10093
        > MAP KB8DM-5 KB8DM.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP NODES KB8DM.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP KB9RRX-2 KB9RRX.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP NODES KB9RRX.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP N9PMO-2 N9PMO.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP NODES N9PMO.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP KC8GKF-2 KC8GKF.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP NODES KC8GKF.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP VE3UIL-7 VE3UIL.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP NODES VE3UIL.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP KC9S-1 216.175.51.146 UDP 10093
        > MAP NODES 216.175.51.146 UDP 10093
        > MAP W9BBS W9BBS.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP NODES W9BBS.NO-IP.ORG UDP 10093
        > MAP GB7VLS GB7VLS.ATH.CX UDP 10093
        > MAP G4VLS-6 GB7VLS.ATH.CX UDP 10093
        > MAP NODES GB7VLS.ATH.CX UDP 10093
        > MAP VE3KPG-2 VE3EMA.MINE.NU UDP 10093
        > ;
        > ; # Optional. Enables UDP support, and ;defines
        > ; # the port AX.IP listens on
        > ;
        > MHEARD
        > UDP 6300
        > MAP G3LDI 192.168.123.112 UDP 6300
        > MAP NODES 192.168.123.112 UDP 6300
        > #MAP SWAR9 192.168.123.113 UDP 7000
        > MAP NODES 192.168.123.113 UDP 6300
        > #MAP G3LDI-9 192.168.123.113 UDP 7000
        > MAP GB7RDX-1 g3ldi.shacknet.nu UDP 7000
        > MAP GB7VLS GB7VLS.ATH.CX UDP 6300
        > MAP G4VLS-6 GB7VLS.ATH.CX UDP 6300
        > #MAP NODES GB7VLS.ATH.CX UDP 6300
        > ;
        > ; # Use UDP encapulation, send to port
        > ; # 6300
        > UDP 7000
        > MAP GB7RDX-1 g3ldi.shacknet.nu UDP 7000
        > #MAP GB7RDX-1 192.168.123.113 7000
        > ;It is OK to mix Raw IP and UDP encapsulation, and to use a different
        > ;port for different destinations,
        >

        > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "David Calder" <n4zkf@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Roger,
        > >
        > > Please send me your file. I am trying to do "exactly" the same
        > thing. Maybe
        > > two
        > > heads are better than one.
        > >
        > > 73 Dave