Question on publishing a node

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2007
      I have a telpac node that I would like to advertise on my BPQ32 node.
      I'm running AGWPE, and the telpac is running through AGWPE, as well
      as BPQ32.

      What I would like to do is publish a route for the telpac that says
      that the appropriate node is another netrom node besides mine. Is it
      possible to configure BPQ32 to publish a static route like that?

      Example:

      My node is ENFLD. I want the telpac to be TPAC01. I don't want to
      publish over netrom that the way to get to TPAC01 is via ENFLD, I want
      to publish that the route is through a node called SOMERS. Is this
      possible?

      Bob
      KD1ZD/AFA1ZD