thanks to the Guys..

  • Peter Joseph 9y4pj
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2012
      To All,
        I would to  express my heartful thanks to ve3uil Mike,n9pmo Mike g8bpq John ,kd6pgi Ken and all who help me in getting BPQ32 the lastest version up and running.
      It now star running with nice features and so simple and much easeir to run than ui-view...
      I am quite impress with what I am seeing  so thanks again to all...

      From the desk of 9Y4PJ..,,
          Peter
    • Bill Erhardt
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012

        Howdy gang,

        This morning I got a busy from LVCHAT for the second time over the last week.  Not sure why but this started after I changed to a direct connect to LVCHAT instead of general connect to my list in the mail/chat server..

        Any solution is most welcome..

        Bill K7MT

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
          Bill

          Two things can cause this, one if your KNOWNODES/MANODES are equal or
          higher,
          using BPQ Terminal, type s scroll back up the window and compare the
          two, Knownodes
          must always be lower, you may need to increase MAXNODES= in the global
          section of
          bpq32.cfg before the ports section.

          Second if all of your Steams are used up, for this you open the BPQ32
          folder and run the BPQStatus.exe
          Looking at the streams if all have a * 64 Max you will need to cut back
          on some streams.

          Mike-N9PMO