Re: [BPQ32] BBS Console

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17 2:14 PM
      On 18/02/12 11:02, Mike Melnik wrote:

      Peter

      I have been running XP Home SP3 with no problems, the latest version is
      1.4.48.2
      With the BBS Console window open, Options do you have the Close window
      on exit checked?

      If you do, try un-checking, close the window re open it then recheck the
      option.

      Mike-N9PMO
      Web www.n9pmo.com

      Hi Mike,

                 Thanks Mike, that fixed it.

      I also made a mistake on the version I am running, it should read 1.4.48.1

      Regards ..... Peter