Re: [BPQ32] Fw: HELP

  • aar0ar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      About your best bet is to find a copy of QEMM.  You might try this site.

      This will let you manage memory on your computer and get it to work. This is what we all used with bpq and the packet cluster in the "old" days.  Deskview by Quarterdeck might also
      be useful.  But frankly its easier to just change computers IMHO.

      I don't have a copy anymore but its available evidently,  the company that purchased quarterdeck no longer supports it.  The above site is for reference only as I haven't downloaded from it, just found it on google.

      Regards Jay WS7I