IPGATE in Latest BPQ Beta

  • n9lya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Hi Ron...

      Mike assisted (Assited tremendously) me yesturday getting BPQ32 FBB
      Telpac etc working on the machine I access yoru DXcluser on..
      I have this system nulmodem cable connected to my MSYS BBS's And would
      like to link via Telnet using IP configurations..
      What I would like to see or experiement with is the IPGATE function in
      BPQ is it something that is available in thenew version..
      If so I need Ipgate.cfg and ipgate.exe as well as some instruction...

      I will look over the past postings some more..

      Thanks for any info..
      73 Jerry N9LYA