Re: Setup HELLP

  • MIchael Melnik Sr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
      Russ
      I just haven't had the time to finsh the 7.01 instructions the F6FBB
      instruction do help, one of the changes between the two is what 7.00
      version refers to system folder is CONFIG folder in 7.01-35A.
      If you are getting the Configuration when you run 7.01 you didn't
      get all my files or the winfbbcfg.zip didn't get extracted to 7.01
      root directory, look in the winfbb folder the config.exe MUST look
      like a
      green globe and not the grey gear, you MUST extract the win701-
      35.zip as well Replace All there is a few more files you need i can
      provide you with, a couple of .dll's Filter, Beacon1.sys.

      Mike Melnik-N9PMO