Setup HELLP

  • Russ Harmon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      Hello to the group.
      I am trying to set up a bbs/mailbox system for our delapadated packet
      system here in Salt Lake City. I plan on using outpost as soon as I
      get this up as my packet/email program

      I am kind of new at this and I need some help!

      I have packet engine pro for my "TNC" functions.up and running
      I have BPQ32_410a for a switch
      I have winfbb32_701-35 beta for the bbs

      I have bpq config: un-named tnc set up on port1; AGW set up on port2
      AGW and BPQ seem to be talking ok.

      Fbb32--- So many questions in the config/setup that are not covered
      in the winfbb7.01 alpha sheet from the files section! The help files
      on fbb still refer to the DOS version. I have set up what I can and
      when I attempt to start FBB the software jumps to the config page-
      unknown to me what it expects!

      I can work on this for a bit or delete all and purchase a KPC3+ and
      just use the mailbox feature on that instead.

      Russ Harmon
      KC7WVQ
      Salt Lake City, UT
    • MIchael Melnik Sr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
        Russ
        I just haven't had the time to finsh the 7.01 instructions the F6FBB
        instruction do help, one of the changes between the two is what 7.00
        version refers to system folder is CONFIG folder in 7.01-35A.
        If you are getting the Configuration when you run 7.01 you didn't
        get all my files or the winfbbcfg.zip didn't get extracted to 7.01
        root directory, look in the winfbb folder the config.exe MUST look
        like a
        green globe and not the grey gear, you MUST extract the win701-
        35.zip as well Replace All there is a few more files you need i can
        provide you with, a couple of .dll's Filter, Beacon1.sys.

        Mike Melnik-N9PMO