RE: [BPQ32] FW: Enabling

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2012

      Hi I do not think so.. I am not sure.. I had made no updates to my user or forwarding info before the update.. My bbsuser.dat file got changed to a 5k file from 56k and all but one saved backup was either a 1k or 0 k I think somehow the update trashed it.. the .5 file may have been made by the update so it saved my skin…

      I think.. 73 jerry

      From: Jerry

      Date: 31/01/2012 16:43:53

      Yea I found a .5    .1 .2.3 .4 were 1 or 0k  I got lucky and there was a .5 from 1-30-12 56k

      I got lucky thanks.. I will start setting my backup program to run daily and save files to my other harddrive…  Just in case…

      Whew… Lucked out ,, thanks John

      I am back… 73