Re: BPQ32_5.2.3.1_20120106 including BPQAPRS is now available

  • Danny PD0SNK
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
      Installed the new version over here.
      But looks like something is wrong in the bpq32.dll
      i get a error in fbb 7.01b and bpq32 and fbb shutdown.

      i added the aprsdigi statement in bpq32.cfg.
      Will delete the statement to see if this is the problem.

      73 Danny PD0SNK @ PI8SNK
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
        Danny

        I tried 7.01B here with APRS running had no problems, can you send a PNG
        if you are still having problems

        Mike-N9PMO
        Web www.n9pmo.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
        Hi Mike.

        Here a screenshot of what happens.
        When is disable aprs-IS problem is solved.
        I also run digi_ned here and xrouter32 with igate enabled.
        i use my xrouter as aprs-IS server.

        Danny PD0SNK
        Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
          Hi Danny.

          Unfortunately the screenshot isn't clear enough to read.

          Could you send me your bpq32.cfg and I'll see if I can recreate the problem here.

          Thanks
          John