RE: Enabling

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012

      I took a quick look.. My BPQ User.dat is 5 k

      My backups are 1 k and 0 k.

      Looks like it will be a long time before I can get everyone reentered….

      Not good… My memory for one thing is hardly good enough….

      Maybe I can grab an old backup which will be missing several of the new guys I just added as bbss over the last two weeks…

      Not a good day