RE: [BPQ32] Re: Problems With Telpac

  • Harmen, VE3EMA
    Message 1 of 14 , May 14, 2007

      I apologize if I created any confusion with my error in last evening’s Applmask value explanation.

      I did mean to say;

      1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64  not  1, 2, 4, 6 ,8 ,16, 32, 64

      So, if AGWtoBPQ.exe applications occupy positions 4 and 5 in the BPQCFG.txt, APPLICATIONS= line, then using decimal values;

      Position 4 = 8

      Position 5 = 16

      Add them together,

      8 + 16 = 24 (decimal)

      24 converted to Hex = 18

      Watching too many double overtime hockey games....

      73, Harmen VE3EMA

    • cprealm
      Message 2 of 14 , May 14, 2007
        Thanks to all for your help. Yes, I did have the hex math wrong. I
        posted my solution last night but apparently it was lost in the mix.

        73.

        Clint