Re: [BPQ32] Indiana Statewide test - Packet Portion open to all Hams !!

  • W6IDS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2012

      Is there an HF frequency?  Can my BPQ32 take a message for W9SEM-7
      and then switch my IC-746 to that frequency on HF, pass the traffic, then
      return the IC-746 to 7061 for normal ops?

      BTW, at 2154Z you suddenly stopped traffic. . .I'm just sitting here now,
      cycling Xmt/Rcv. . . . .Xmt/RCV. . . .etc.  Now I'm IDing. . .

      Howard