Re: [BPQ32] Re: Mode not connected.

  • Dave Webb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2012
      Thank you all for your help.
      The below port definition was very helpful.
      Our AF MARS BBS in Rochester NY is now running BPQ.
      73
      Dave

      On 1/18/2012 11:13 AM, kj6ix_4 wrote:

      Dave

      I'm set up on BPQ32 and running pactor II using a SCS unit.
      Here is my config file the way I'm set up here at this time.

      ;PACTOR Definition.

      PORT
      PORTNUM=3 ; Optional but sets port number if stated
      PORTCALL=KJ6IX
      ID=Pactor II 14.117.4 LSB ; Displayed by PORTS command
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      PROTOCOL=PACTOR
      IOADDR=C ; COM Port Address (Note this is in hex, so for COM20 enter 14
      SPEED=57600 ; COM Port Speed
      DLLNAME=SCSPactor.DLL
      QUALITY=0 ; Can't Run NETROM on Pactor Ports

      CONFIG
      APPL BBS
      PSKA 250; TX Output level. May need optimising. Default is 140
      FSKA 150
      MYCALL KJ6IX;

      ENDPORT

      See this will help you Dave