DXspider

  • aar0ar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2007
      Can someone tell me if the procedure as outlined in the spiderbpq.zip
      files are still the way to do it?

      I used to have all of this running but gave it all away now trying to
      help another local with his connect to the network so he can get spots.

      He is running the latest release of bpq32 and all of that is working
      quite well with spider. Just not sure now to get the connect.pl stuff
      all working.

      Jay