FBB - Missing Title Prompt when sending mail

  • Mike Ligeza
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 9:16 AM
      I am running BPQ 410aBeta with WinFBB32 7.01.35a

      Periodically when I try to send a SP message, I get "OK" returned to me
      after typing SP CALL instead of the prompt asking for the subject or
      title.

      I have tried running the Housekeeping which apparently cleared the
      problem, or so I thought. But it just happened again, and nothing will
      clear the problem this time. I even relaunched FBB and the problem
      still exists.

      Anybody any idea what is happening here?