Robust packet Hang.

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012

      I am seeing the RPR hang while trying to forward to wa4zko…

      Any ideas where to start…

      73 jerry

    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012

        Did a forced disconnected and started over and it went well this time..  I guess it does not really matter if he is shutting down his system…  But it seems to follow what happens between Jim and I…

        73 jerry n9lya

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
          Are frequencies zereoed in?
          Is alc in allowable range... on the lo side
           Hoping  inits are right for the freq used.  (upper sb, lopwer sb)?
          Did it work in the first place? 20 m not the best today
          Cam I listen to see how signal looks.
          I am happy to worok with PTC guys on the net.  Send note with phone #
          73 de Bob in Bethlehem, Pa. WB3DTG <<610-868-1112>>