FW: [IN_DHS_ARDC] January 21, 2012 Statewide RACES Test [2 Attachments]

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012

    Please try your hand at sending a message to w9sem. All hams are welcome.  If my personal plans hold I will be on vacation that week.. If I can assist anyone let me know..

    Sp w9sem@w9sem.#cin.in.usa.na Leave message on  your local BBS or try me below… on HF

    That should get your message delivered via BBS Style forwarding using Packet Winmor RPR Pactor I II III etc..

    A direct connect to me can be had on any of the following.

    Connect to N9LYA for direct BBS connect. On

    I scan many of these freqs  so try a few times if you get no connect. Freq in red is fixed and never changes.

    HF 300 Baud  Packet (SCS Tracker) 7.0865 LSB dial 7.101 USB Dial 28.110 LSB dial - KAM TNC 14.105 LSB Dial Tones standard 1600/1800

    Robust Packet (SCS Tracker) 7.103 USB dial  10.145 USB dial  14.113 USB dial  18.107 USB dial 21.098 usb dial

    Winmor (Signalink) 7.061 USB Dial 14.112 usb dial 10.133 usb dial

    Pactor(PTCIIe) I II III 7.061 USB Dial 14.112 usb Dial 10.133 USB dial

    You can look up results sometime after the test on the Website mentioned in the attached announcement.

    73 Jerry N9LYA