RE: [BPQ32] hsmm-mesh

  • Rick Nicholson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
      Jerry

      I want to look into more as well.

      Right now my network is doing fine, but it is an interesting notion within the bpq communuty?

      Rick

      From: Bill Erhardt <k7mt@...>
      Subject: [BPQ32] hsmm-mesh
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, January 2, 2012, 9:46 AM

      Happy New Year to All from Bill K7MT.

      Thanks for the note on Hsmm-mesh. I have access to Linksys routes, 2.4GHZ
      antennas, etc. It is all free so I am going to look at this to see if is
      feasible for our area. Kind of a study..

      It sounds like a fun project. I am going over all the material. I am
      interested to see if I can interface to BPQ32 TCP/IP and then to my SCS
      pactor III Modem for EMCOMM.

      It would be interesting if BPQ32 can be a gate to local vhf 1200 baud RF and
      the hsmm-mesh network.

      Cheers Bill K7MT

      Bill and the group

    • Rick Nicholson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
        Oops it looks like the ubiquity link slipped to the bottom of the page.

        Rick