Back up

  • wu3v@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 31, 2011
      It may be old news but i have the new antenna up now and it seems to work fairly well.
      I am scanning the usual frequencies and also 3.595 rpr and hf packet for close in users. this is hurricane alley
      and frequent tornado watches/warnings. Sigs from you are good, but multipath is an issue at times. Nothing can be done for that unless we want to install a sturba curtan :)) I could install a tower here but i do not climb above 40 feet anymore...(too old and fat)!

      Kenwood TS-480HX 200 watts peak with SCS Tracker modul
      1200 Bud VHF 145.01 GE Rangr commercial radio/Kantronics KPC3+

      Scanning 3.595 HF Packet and RPR 24/7

      Scanning
      Daytime 1300-2359z
      7.103
      10.145
      14.113
      28.152 trial with WA4ZKO

      Nights 0000-1259z
      3.598
      7.103
      10.145

      No internet forwarding
      BPQ Mail Chat
      WU3V-10 RMS Server is accessable on all ports.