K7MT Traffic

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      Hi Ken,

      I just checked and ye ha !!!! You opened the flood gates. It will be
      interesting to see how many messages I get in the BBS.

      Question on the BBS. I see the default for last message number is 60000. Is
      that standard for BPQ32 BBS ??

      Thanks again.

      Oh for everyone who responded - I have the Alinco DR-635 with the internal
      EJ-50U TNC running at 9600 baud. Just testing/learning for now as down the
      road the packet folks are looking at a 9600 baud back bone in Montana.
      Since the TNC was given to me, it is serving a good role !!! I was also
      given a Paccomm TNC-220 setup for 9600 baud and maybe it will work for the
      backbone node on Belmont Mountain hook to the 1200 paccom Tiny II ?

      Bill K7MT