Re: [BPQ32] broadcast (was: New UZ7HO Modem Driver)

  • Charles Brabham
    Message 1 of 144 , Dec 26, 2011
      More information on multicast on HF at:  http://uspacket.org/network/index.php/board,5.0.html

      I would wonder how well the PACSAT protocol suite would fit in for HF operation, as it is designed for something else entirely.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL

      Message 144 of 144 , Apr 9, 2016
        Okay, thank you..
        K.O.

        On 4/9/2016 8:18 PM, KA9LCF ka9lcf@... [BPQ32] wrote:

        Main Config
        Housekeeping
        Max Message Number

        It will renumber on housekeeping.

        73,
        Bradd - KA9LCF

        On 4/9/2016 6:55 PM, 'K.O. Higgs' n0kfq@... [BPQ32] wrote:

        How do you renumber the msgs in the bbs?

        K.O.