Re: [BPQ32] help with bpq409d and nnabbs

  • Dennis Nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
      The trick is to make as many virtual com ports avaiable to nnabbs and only 1 real com port.
      I used the dos version some years back, but look in the apps doc, it'll give you some guidance for aa4re as well as the gnabbs. Good luck. 73 de Dennis

      r666_ft60_789 <mi0rsn@...> wrote:
      I have the software up and running,some small problems,when i bootup
      the bbs up i get error writing to work directory,worked directory not
      being used.could you please help me by advising me how to mend this
      problem?in the monotor window i get cmd:conok was off and below that
      is the same again, is this comming from the bpq or the bbs and same
      again how do i cure this?i can not conect to the bbs do you have any
      ideas why this is happening?many thanks
      .73's richard.mi0rsn

      Need Mail bonding?