Latest BPQ32 Release

  • dshults
      the ethernet and BPQTNC2 drivers for use with Winlink
      Classic. I noticed right away that the binary file mode
      in Winlink would frequently cause link errors so I
      enabled only text file transfers. Unlike the previous
      versions, this one has not crashed... until today.
      28 days... not bad at all. With only the yellow taskbar
      icon showing and no other windows or control, it's
      difficult to obtain status.

      The Windows XP Task Manager - Processes shows both
      BPQTerminal and BPQTNC2 still running, but there is no
      other evidence they are. Two of the four Winlink packet
      windows shows "Link time-out".

      I ended both BPQ processes and ntvdm, restarted loadbwcc
      (for winlink) then ran the batch file that restarts BPQ
      and all of the Winlink modules. Everything came up as it
      should.

      I like the new BPQTerminal copy features.

      Anyone else running BPQTNC2 with Winlink?

      ... Duane N7QDN