FBB32 Fwd block for JNOS

  • Mike Ligeza
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2007
      It is encouraging to see all the discussion about JNOS-FBB forwarding.

      I have a slightly different problem. The JNOS site I'm trying to
      forward to requires a two step process. First step gets into the JNOS
      switch with user name and password, then one more step is required to
      get into the JNOS BBS.

      The Switch requires a C VHF BBSCALL to get into the BBS.

      I can only come up with a FWD block to get me into the Switch, I can't
      get beyond that step. This is the block I have used so far to get me
      into the switch.

      A CALLSIGN
      P D
      N 0
      C C BBSCALL JNOSCALL.DYNDNS.ORG 23
      V $WUSER$WPASSWORD$W
      B BBSCALL
      F BBSCALL
      -------------

      Any ideas as to what to add to get the site to accept that second step
      of C VHF BBSCALL

      Tnx

      Mike - VE3UIL
    • Miroslav Skoric (YT7MPB)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2007
        Mike Ligeza wrote:

        > The Switch requires a C VHF BBSCALL to get into the BBS.
        >
        > Any ideas as to what to add to get the site to accept that second step
        > of C VHF BBSCALL

        Mike, you may try to send a 'text' with the actual command to the
        switch. I suppose that to send a 'text' from FBB would be something like
        that: V C VHF BBSCALL$W

        Misko YT7MPB