Re: [BPQ32] Not showing up..

  • Bob Unger
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2011
      N1OHX is a sometimes bbs.  We need kj6ix.  He feell off the map.  Does he have local links in
      Nevada and California areas?  We lost a lot of ground this last month.  I mustrg et on phone this week and see if we can pick up our European  Stations, and perhaps a new one or 2.  Thanks

      73 de Bob in Bethlehem, Pa. WB3DTG <<610-868-1112>>