Re: [BPQ32] Not showing up..

  • Bob Unger
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2011
      I am not surprised, not all teh bugs are worked out yet.  But..... that is not meaning you dont ahve to read the docs, don change anything if it is working.  Make one change at a time....

      73 de Bob in Bethlehem, Pa. WB3DTG <<610-868-1112>>
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2011

        Hi Bob..

        It worked in the past so I am not changing anything here..

        U back on Pactor yet???

        73 jerry

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2011
          YEs. yes, PACTOR-III isd b ack on as of last night.  Ron repaired the cxard for the radio, I put it back and walla, ir workied.  But...... I can hear no one on Pactor now.  I think they all went away.  I'll be calaling them daily to rebuild where we/I left off, If I can./  We needd hyour Nevada/C alifornia Man.  Is he still available for bbs'n?

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 11, 2011

            Im here and so is n1ohx… Not sure if kj6ix is ..

            How about it Dale.. U able to do pactor???

            73 jerry

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 11, 2011
              N1OHX is a sometimes bbs.  We need kj6ix.  He feell off the map.  Does he have local links in
              Nevada and California areas?  We lost a lot of ground this last month.  I mustrg et on phone this week and see if we can pick up our European  Stations, and perhaps a new one or 2.  Thanks