Not showing up..

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2011

      I do not see K9BBS on any Winlink HF Status Pages anymore??? Is it not working for anyone else..  I see some BPQ32 stations listed, but not mine

      73 jerry

    • Bob Unger
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2011
        I am not surprised, not all teh bugs are worked out yet.  But..... that is not meaning you dont ahve to read the docs, don change anything if it is working.  Make one change at a time....

        73 de Bob in Bethlehem, Pa. WB3DTG <<610-868-1112>>

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2011

          Hi Bob..

          It worked in the past so I am not changing anything here..

          U back on Pactor yet???

          73 jerry

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 11, 2011
            YEs. yes, PACTOR-III isd b ack on as of last night.  Ron repaired the cxard for the radio, I put it back and walla, ir workied.  But...... I can hear no one on Pactor now.  I think they all went away.  I'll be calaling them daily to rebuild where we/I left off, If I can./  We needd hyour Nevada/C alifornia Man.  Is he still available for bbs'n?

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 11, 2011

              Im here and so is n1ohx… Not sure if kj6ix is ..

              How about it Dale.. U able to do pactor???

              73 jerry

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 11, 2011
                N1OHX is a sometimes bbs.  We need kj6ix.  He feell off the map.  Does he have local links in
                Nevada and California areas?  We lost a lot of ground this last month.  I mustrg et on phone this week and see if we can pick up our European  Stations, and perhaps a new one or 2.  Thanks