Re: [BPQ32] BPQ port 1448 receive

  • Bob Unger
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
      Thank you for all the info John.  I am very interested, and will wait until there is a more comprehensive guide to set it all up.  I dont want to be a pest awith all the same questions you have answered befopre.  I think with Pactor drivers and Clover-II your system wouldlm be very hard to beat.  FLEXNET thjouogh allows calling the destination with onlyu the entrance call.  YOU dont need all the via callls.  It is smafrt, and very friendly.

      73 de Bob in Bethlehem, Pa. WB3DTG <<610-868-1112>>