BPQ port 1448 receive

  • don.w9jun
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2011
      Is there a way to setup a bpq port on my main computer (which is already running bpq) to receive my aprs data from a another computer on my home network? (ui-view port 1448)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011

        Don,

        I’m testing a version of BPQ32 including an APRS Digi/Igate. Normally it would connect to an Internet IGate, but it could connect to UIView. But what do you want BPQ32 to do with the data it receives?

        Is there a way to setup a bpq port on my main computer (which is already running bpq) to receive my aprs data from a another computer on my home network? (ui-view port 1448)

      • Bob Unger
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
          Thank you for all the info John.  I am very interested, and will wait until there is a more comprehensive guide to set it all up.  I dont want to be a pest awith all the same questions you have answered befopre.  I think with Pactor drivers and Clover-II your system wouldlm be very hard to beat.  FLEXNET thjouogh allows calling the destination with onlyu the entrance call.  YOU dont need all the via callls.  It is smafrt, and very friendly.

          73 de Bob in Bethlehem, Pa. WB3DTG <<610-868-1112>>