Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 for us dummies

  • charles standlee
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 4, 2011
      Bill,

      I'm working on that now, or at least trying to I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to changing things around in a program.

      73, Chuck AC5PW
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 4, 2011

        Charles

                        You would not have to change any port numbers if running AGW or UZ7HO only. Things get tricky when running both, and I will ignore the AGWtoBPQ program.  You really need to read the documentation for the programs you intend to install.

        73 Bill

        N9ACQ

      • Lavoie
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 5, 2011
          Hellp John,

          Just an FYI there is a TCPIP version on sv2agw.com of AGWterm.

          73 Mike