RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32 for us dummies

  • N9ACQ
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 4, 2011

      Charles

                      Just installed UZ7HO modem and tested with AGW Terminal and AGW Monitor, all worked fine. Could not find where I could change the TCP port for Winpack so John may be correct on the DLL interface. It does make sense considering the age of Winpack. Changed TCP port to 8002, because I have AGW running for my BPQ install. TNC sharing and Multi- programs use. By the way I just checked Outpost and it also used the TCP interface and allows the port number to be changed from the AGW default of 8000. This has interesting possibilities.

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ

    • charles standlee
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 4, 2011
        John,

        I have e-mailed you direct with a question if that's ok with you.

        73, Chuck AC5PW
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 4, 2011
          Bill,

          I'm working on that now, or at least trying to I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to changing things around in a program.

          73, Chuck AC5PW

          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 4, 2011

            Charles

                            You would not have to change any port numbers if running AGW or UZ7HO only. Things get tricky when running both, and I will ignore the AGWtoBPQ program.  You really need to read the documentation for the programs you intend to install.

            73 Bill

            N9ACQ

          • Lavoie
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 5, 2011
              Hellp John,

              Just an FYI there is a TCPIP version on sv2agw.com of AGWterm.

              73 Mike