RE: [BPQ32] UZ7HO Packet Engine on multiple machines?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011

      Bill,

      It is the path to the UZ7HO executable. I assume by Packet Engine you mean the UZ7HO modem. As it says in the docs:

      The first line defines the IP address and Port of the UZ7HO TNC, and an optional PATH to the Soundmodem.exe file. If PATH is omitted, bpq32 won't start the SoundModem, and you will have to run the Soundmodem before starting bpq32.

      If you want to run the Soundmodem on a separate machine, you can leave out the PATH and start it manually.

      Here in Scotland I see APRS traffic on 14103 LSB (1700Hz Centre). There are stations in EU, including UZ7HO, running 300 and 600 baud at the same time on 28.140.5 USB, using 1200Hz centre for 300 and 2000 Hz centre for 600 baud.