RE: [BPQ32] telnet user=

  • Shawn Bush
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2011

      Nope I have tried both ports and if I hir enter a few times after the username it eill sometimes show the password but won't ever let me login... n9pmo does have an account if you'd like to try

      On Dec 1, 2011 2:56 PM, "Mike Melnik" <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

      Shawn

      I think you are trying to connect to the BPQ32 Telnet Server FBB Port,
      You won't see a response without hitting a couple of CR

      Make shure you are connecting to the TCPPORT=
      TCPPORT=8010 ; Keyboard Connections
      FBBPORT=8011 ; FBB Telnet Inbound Connections

      Mike-N9PMO
      Web WWW.N9PMO.COM
      Group Moderator
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPQ32/

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2011
        Replyed Direct:

        73

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 5, 2011
          I just downloaded a telnet app for my Android and logged into my BPQnode
          with my smartphone via 3G..
          Dave WB2HVF/AFA2HV
        • Joel Yates
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 5, 2011
            Hi Dave, What is the name of the app? 73's. Joel N4JOA
            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 5, 2011
              Howdy David,

              What is the name of the Android Telnet App please.

              I am getting my first cell phone ever for Christmas. I will be using it for
              my RV travels starting next year and it will be a Android Smart Phone.

              Bill K7MT
            • Dave Webb
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 5, 2011
                Telnet  by Eddie Cheung
                Full name is Simple Telnet Client.

                I'll give it a 3 1/2 star rateing...
                From 3g I used my no-ip address from the local wi-fi I used the local IP address.
                Dave
                WB2HVF

                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 5, 2011
                  I used the app Market and searched for Telnet. That found it.
                  BTW when you set up your user name/PW, I suggest lower case. The Droid
                  likes to revert back to lower case all the time.
                  Dave WB2HVF

                  On 12/6/2011 12:28 AM, Bill Erhardt wrote:
                  > Howdy David,
                  >
                  > What is the name of the Android Telnet App please.
                  >
                  > I am getting my first cell phone ever for Christmas. I will be using it for
                  > my RV travels starting next year and it will be a Android Smart Phone.
                  >
                  > Bill K7MT

                • Jerry
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 6, 2011
                    There is also a Putty AMP for smartphones.. I use it pretty cool.

                    I used the app Market and searched for Telnet. That found it.
                    BTW when you set up your user name/PW, I suggest lower case. The Droid likes
                    to revert back to lower case all the time.
                    Dave WB2HVF

                    On 12/6/2011 12:28 AM, Bill Erhardt wrote:
                    > Howdy David,
                    >
                    > What is the name of the Android Telnet App please.
                    >
                    > I am getting my first cell phone ever for Christmas. I will be using it
                    for
                    > my RV travels starting next year and it will be a Android Smart Phone.
                    >
                    > Bill K7MT

                  • DEC

                      I just downloaded a telnet app for my Android and logged into my BPQnode
                      with my smartphone via 3G..
                      Dave WB2HVF/AFA2HV

                    • Douglas Parker