Re: Chat4 Server

  • abertheaume
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11 9:10 AM
      John,
      Thank you for the guidance with the Chat server, Other than the
      W98 vs XP snafu, your set up istructions were a breeze. I've
      installed it at our best coverage node yesterday and I am sure it
      will enhance the local RF network by bringing everbody to one
      centralized location rather than guessing at which BBS to meet at.
      I have also written a simple batch file to bring it on line should
      the remote computer need to be rebooted. Amateur Radio has been
      blessed with your contributions to it! Again, Thank-you!
      73
      Art, N9ZZK

      > Art,
      >
      > Chat4 does work with the BPQ1632 subsystem, but FastChat, G7LSQ's
      > development of it, is rather better. you can download it from
      > http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/digital/3/bpq/fastchat.zip.
      >
      > If you need any help getting it going, let me know.

      Behalf Of